Commercial Water Softeners
Hard water problems are no match for our water softeners.
Most business owners have varying water requirements for their operation, and this requires treated water to be delivered at certain flow rates and during peak and off-peak demands.
There are two Kinetico product models that have been designed and engineered to handle the volume and flow rate requirements of most commercial applications.
- Kinetico CP Series Water Softeners & Filters
- Kinetico PRO Hydrus Water Softeners & Filters.
Our Kinetico’s CP Series Water Softeners and Filtration systems are known to be very efficient in operation and with minimal downtime for when you need it to be running to give you treated water. These systems can be easily configured by one of our licensed technicians to meet peak and off-peak demand and application.
What makes our Kinetico CP Series Water Treatment Systems different?
- Non-Electric. The system operation is powered by the kinetic energy from moving water which makes it very reliable and efficient. This eliminates the need for the system operation to breakdown due to a faulty electrical components and timers.
- Twin-Tank Configuration. This setup guarantees an unlimited supply of clean, always filtered water delivered at peak flow rates when you need it for your operation.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. The tanks and control valve have been designed with corrosion-resistant material to ensure that it can withstand harsh weather conditions without failing during use.
- Backwash with Treated Water. It always ensures system uptime while prolonging the life of the media and components during use.
- CP Filtration Options:
- Carbon Filtration media ensures optimum removal of chlorine and unwanted taste and odors from water.
- Calcite Filtration media helps with pH adjustment by increasing the alkalinity levels of the water.
- Macrolite® Filtration media is required when fine pre-filtration is essential during multi-stage treatment of the water. This proprietary media is known for the efficient removal of particulates in water to as small as five microns. It is very effective in removing ferric (insoluble) iron and other particulates.
Our Kinetico PRO Hydrus point-of-entry water filtration and Softening systems are known to handle elevated flow rate demands and for large water volume applications. The Hydrus is in a league of its own with a huge reputation for reliability and performance when it comes to advanced filtration systems that is completely configurable based on peak and off-peak demands during large volume application requirements. When you have extremely hard water conditions, we recommend combining a Hydrus water filter with our Hydrus water softening system to deliver optimal water conditions across your facility.
No matter what type of business you manage and what your water demands are, you will benefit from installing a commercial water softener. This is true regardless of whether you own a restaurant, hotel, hospital, or multi-level apartment building.